- You must be 18 years of age or older to register.
- Never give out personal information: Staff members will never ask you for your password or any other personal information. Any requests for personal information are strictly prohibited.
- No spamming outside the Chatter forum: The chatter forum is the location to post all things irrelevant to the forum or nonsensical in nature. Try to keep the other forums on topic and spam free please.
- Be courteous: Please be civil and courteous towards your fellow members. We have a very liberal policy regarding language, but overly abusive language is not permitted. Do not post excessively vulgar, insulting, explicit or hateful speech, it will be deleted, and disciplinary action will be taken.
- No trolling, stalking or bullying: Posting material that is inflammatory in nature or intended with the sole purpose to offend or provoke other members is called ‘trolling’ and is not permitted. Persistent harassment of other users is also not permitted. If someone asks you to stop, please abide by their wishes and leave them alone. Bullying by sending messages meant to threaten or intimidate is also not permitted.
- Be Constructive: When commenting on artwork or reviewing stories or weblinks, please try to be constructive in your criticism or balance criticism with praise. If your comments are excessively insulting or vulgar action may be taken against your account.
- No Banking Services: User-run banking services, such as those providing interest, pawn shop, or other investment and loan services are not permitted for security reasons. Any banking services found will be removed and may result in your account being banned.
- Impersonating another user or staff member: Do not attempt to pass yourself off as another user, for any reason.
- Ban dodging: Do not make alt accounts to attempt to circumvent site bans.
- Absolutely no children depicted in any sexualized manner. No genitals shown.
- Please post images that you created, own the rights to, or have permission to post.
- Copyright Violation: Posting images that you do not have the rights to may be treated as copyright infringement or art theft if the owner of the image makes a complaint. Claiming art that you did not create yourself, either in the art area or on the forums, as your own work will be treated as art theft, which can result in legal prosecution in real life. Attempting to use stolen art for profit is considered to be scamming. Additionally, art that you have made yourself but that was heavily copied or traced from the work of others, or includes images or graphics you did not make yourself, may be treated as art theft.
- If in doubt, ask a staff member: If you are unsure if an image that you wish to upload violates any of the rules or terms of service contact a staff member for clarification.
- Harmful images: Certain types of graphic images may contribute to or otherwise cause viewers to experience an adverse physical reaction such as migraine headaches or seizures and are not permitted. Images with rapidly flashing lights or images are an example of such. Should your post or signature contain such an image, it may be removed.
- Other content that is acceptable to post and share includes : BDSM / bondage style kinks, domestic discipline, CLEAN Age Play IE: No scat or water sports, sissification and cross dressing, and heavily stylized attire such Uniforms, Lolita fashion ect. All such content is subject to the aforementioned rules and regulations.
- Only post content that you created yourself or else that you have permission to post.
- No plagiarism will be tolerated.
- No sexual content involving minors.
- If you post a story that may have content others may find disturbing, please include a warning in the description.
- No talk of real children, under any circumstances.
- Roleplaying underage characters is permitted but under no circumstances are you allowed to engage in sexually explicit scenes with an underage character. Keep everything PG when underage characters are involved, please.
- Do not post in roleplay threads that you were not invited to participate in.
- Do not badger people for replies. You may politely remind them if a substantial amount of time has passed or they have specified that you should poke them for replies. However repeatedly messaging someone asking for replies can be seen as harassment and could result in disciplinary action.
- Be nice to every one: Negativity, passive aggressive comments and over all poor behavior will not be tolerated.
We have a very strict 3 strike policy. After you mess up more than that, disciplinary actions will result in a banishment.
- Should you violate any of these rules you may be subject to disciplinary action. This includes but is not limited to verbal warning, temporary ban and permanent ban.
- You are all adults, please act like it. Don’t do dumb things and don’t be a dick.
- These rules are subject to change.