Leo Lee

pippy-kun

Aug 29, 2019
https://sta.sh/2rv97bwbkhs?edit=1 (All images of him are found here)

M A I N
Full Name : Leopold Lee
Nickname : Leo
DOB : (7/14/1992)
POB : Omgeta (Pronouced; Ohmm-get-ah) forest.
Currently Lives : Round tree Valley
Race : Demon
Ethnicity : Mixed race (White and Tibetan)
Lore : Magic world
Blood Type : AB+
Social Status : ascribed
Relationship Status : Single
Voice: Similar to this
------------------------------
D E S C R I P T I O N
Build :broad in shoulders fairly well built due to his job. (Would probably have a beer gut if not for heavy lifting)
Height : 6'5 (It's normal for demons to get as tall as 8ft)
Weight : 199 Ibs
Features :Right leg missing above the knee for a infection (Got a robotic replacement later on), Has large gash on back from protecting siblings from a magical beast, scar across nose from dropping sharp object not judging for weight, Black demonic tail. Tattoo on neck and left upper arm.
Hair Style and Color : Style Red hair that fades to blonde (He dyes it red because it makes him look different from his sister and father)
Eye Color : Red
Prefered Clothing : Relaxed.
Accessories : gauges in ears,
H E A L T H
General Health : Well off unless it's cold outside. (He dosn't fair well in cold weather due to
Posture : Fine
Physical Illness? : Gets Phantom limb pain from his right leg.
Mental Illness? : Has spurts of depression, can have problems controlling his anger.
Drugs? : N/A
Smoke? : Sometimes. (Has tried everything from Tabacco to pot)
M E N T A L / E M O T I O N A L S T A T E
Mental Age : 25
Act before thinking / Think before acting? : Acts before thinking
Emotion-wise : unstable sometimes has rage problems
C O N V E R S A T I O N
Way of Speaking : Calm but sarcastic.
Common Conversation Starter : "What, Does my tail really confuse you close your jaw. It's rude"
Swears? : A Lot
L I K E S A N D D I S L I K E S
Likes : Birds, small rodents, metal music, His pet ferret Rambo, large food dishes, knifes
Dislikes : the smell of burnt food, missing meals, veggie plates only, Someone judging him for his looks only
H O B B I E S A N D H A B I T S
Hobbies : Animal care taking, Cooking, honing his street magic more.
Habits : shakes left leg a lot with out noticing it, Will blankly stare into people with out noticing he's zoned out on them.
P O W E R
Strengths : Can lift nearly two times his weight in objects, Can use flame elemenal magic
Weaknesses : Right leg will give out under pressure of weight, Is a literal hot head with his magic.
Skills and Abilities : Fire bending like style
E D U .
Education : Highschool
IQ: 100
EQ: 85/200 Below avrage
R E L A T I O N SH I P S
Family :Theodore 'Tanis' Lee (father), Maria Appel (Birth mother), Marco Lee (Step father) Piper Lee (Half Sister) Ike Lee (Half brother)
Love : -
Friends : Marijane Runewick(Frist friend and old sparing partner)
Allies : -
Enemies : -
F A V O R I T E S
Food : Pork hotpot
Color : Ash gray
Animal : Tufted Titmouse (it's a bird)
Number : 13
Season : fall
Holiday : He's not a fan of celebrating things but if he had to pick he'd choice halloween.
Time of Day : midnight
Things to Watch : he watches internet videos with much confusion
Movie : Chappie
Movie Genre : Cheesy kung-fu movies
Show : Lucifer
Art : He likes modern art
Music : Electric swing
Literature : Six of crows
Theatre : Hamilton
F I N A L
Personality : Fairly friendly after his brooding teen years. Sometimes would rather eat then talk to people (Will listen to your problems unless they he deems them very foolish) Hot headed about some subjects but is bad about not talking about what those subjects are.
Personality Type : ESTP
History (Long ver.) :Leo was born to Theodore Tanis (father) a demon general. and Maria Appel(Birth Mother)a regular high class woman in the demon world of Omgeta, He lived a fairly normal childhood for a demon of his age until his mother decided she wasn't happy in being married to Theo and decided to cut ties with the family.

Theo also had been doing something considered taboo for demons and having speaking and learning from the human world. Thus his father was exiled and sent to live with that of which he loved so much. "to you and that of your blood line" Meaning Leo had to travel with his father to the human world. Theo didn't seem to care as long as he and his son we're safe he would figure out something.

This lead them onto The farm land of Marco Lee. When they found refuge in the barn for shelter.

Marco then invited them into his house and gave them a place to sleep and food to eat. Marco even gave free rent and food as long as he could lend a hand in farm work and simple chores. Theo had no disagreements to the situation. In fact with in almost two years they ended up falling in love and getting married. Infact this bore Pippy Leos baby sister and Ike Leo's baby brother.

As years went by Leo grew up into a brooding teen taking trouble full throttle until he ended up making very close friends with a local Hot head Marijane, who became his evening out point.

Such good friends Leo was shocked when waking up from a horrible night Leg pain in the hospital his friend was asleep over on the couch with a lended hoodie he had let him barrow just so his family could get some sleep.

(This later ended up being the reason of Leo's leg amputation above the knee but also being his sole reason he kept pushing forward to regain use with the prospectuses)

Later in his young early twenties he's now become a heavy lifter on his step fathers home along with his picking up a hobby for regular street magic with a bit of his own flare do to his real world magic powers and fire elemental

History (Short ver.) : Leo was the son of two powerful demons. After a rift with his parents and his father interacting with the human world, both Leo and his father were banished into the world of humans. Ironically a human named Marco took pity on creatures that were literally "demonized" for centuries. After some years, a love bloomed between Theo and Marco and the human was granted a waining imortallity by his demon lover. Now they live together with their own brood of hell-spawn demon children. Not much different than regular trouble-making human kids.
Fears : Of loosing a limb due to his stupidity or temper, abandonment issues.
Secrets : Is a secret softy for small animals and fluffy things, chews small stirring straws for coffee. enjoys memes
Dreams : Wants to settle down and start his own family.
Main Goal : Just be happy and continue his step fathers farm.
Quote : "Life is short, Make mistakes and learn from them.
Trivia : -

Last edited: