Introduce Yourself!

Aug 29, 2019
Hello! The name's Candace. You can call me Candy or Sgt. Woomy. Both are fine to call me by. I'm a Roleplay-enthusiast that's been roleplaying since I was 13(I'm 22 now so yeah that's 9 years of experience.) I'm also a massive gaming nerd with passion for PC and Nintendo stuff in particular. I do most roleplaying(about 99% of it) On discord, just a fair warning. I may try to fix that with by doing some at this site... but I refuse to promise things I can't guarantee

Reactions: Axy-ʎx∀
Aug 29, 2019
Hey hey just your average rper here who lurks around most of the time but feel free to shoot me a message or a dm on discord if you want.

CleverFox

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm Clever, the resident kitten-fox! I enjoy roleplay and a variety of kinks, spanking at the forefront. I also enjoy mild ageplay, BDSM and domestic discipline.

Beatty

Aug 30, 2019
Greetings, I'm Beatty, just a rper that loves cute things and cute oc's. I have a OC waifu named bubblegum, and two other ocs. I also play the FFTCG, its pretty fun.

Axy-ʎx∀

Aug 30, 2019
Milky Way Galaxy
Salutations!
I'm the resident floating space alien girl. I love writing, commissioning art, and being an overall menace to Earthling society.

I also produce spanking fan-art and comics with one of my subs, Lewd-Latte.

Angelty

Aug 29, 2019
Hi I am angelty. I like to roleplay and read fanfiction when I have chance from my busy real life

Sunflower

Aug 26, 2019
Good morning/afternoon everyone. I'm Sunflower/Sue I've been around the anime spanking community for ten or so solid years now. I'm a writer, commissioner and a general patron of the arts. I believe in supporting local content creators and I'm really happy to be here. Thank you all for having me.

Lucker

Aug 30, 2019
Hey, y'all. I'm Jay, but I'm known as Lucker by pretty much everyone. I'm 21, and I've been involved in the spanking scene for quite a bit longer than I should have been.

I'm a writer, although I haven't updated any of my old spankfics in a couple years now, even though my writing has improved exponentially since then.

Aside from that, I'm a spanked, and I just love being involved in the scene. If anyone ever wants to talk, I'm pretty much always available, unless I'm at work, and I accept any and all company.

Geo

Sep 7, 2019
Geo/Summy have been my online names. Geo because it's been an irl nickname for years, Summy because of it being a World of Warcraft character that I write stories about on occasion. I've been a lurker amongst the spanking community for awhile. This is really the first time I've actually participated more than the occasional random comment somewhere honestly.

CleverFox

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2019
Welcome! Super happy and excited to have you on board! Hope you have a great time.

Gorillamp

Sep 11, 2019
Uh, hello. My name's Gorillamp. I'm just a lurker who never really had the courage to speak to anyone. The 'G' in my name doesn't stand for guts, sadly, but I'm hoping to change that now!

CleverFox

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2019
Uh, hello. My name's Gorillamp. I'm just a lurker who never really had the courage to speak to anyone. The 'G' in my name doesn't stand for guts, sadly, but I'm hoping to change that now!
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy yourself here and make some new friends.