Come One Come All for the Art Give Away

Freewilloranillusionofit

Aug 19, 2019
I know most of you do not know me. I am a very quiet individual but here is an opportunity for me to get to know you in the sense of artistic tastes. You see I am having this little contest, for those who have wanted to express their spanking art ideas, but never had the funds to follow thru well here is your shot. You choose the characters 1-3, the position and layout here is an example:

Show: Rwby
Characters: Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee
Spanker: Winter
Spankee: Weiss
Expressions: Weiss on the edge of tears and Winter furious about her sister doubting herself.
Type: Otk sitting in a chair, getting spanked on her panties with her skirt pulled up.
Implement: None, just a hand while wearing her gloves.

Here is a link to how well it came out: https://www.rosycheeks.club/gallery/rwby-freewill-png.135/

See not so hard. Comment down below your idea or ideas I am opening 3 spots this post will be valid for the rest of September. If your idea is not chosen do not fret, this is only one of many giveaways to come.

Last edited:

La Fay

Sep 5, 2019
Sounds fun

Show: Naruto: Shippuden
Characters: Tsunade Senju and Sakura Haruno
Spanker: Tsunade
Spankee: Sakura
Expressions: Sakura is bawling her eyes out while Tsunade has a cross look on her face, over Sakura’s action as of late
Type: Otk sitting in a chair, getting spanked on her bare with her skirt pulled up and panties around her knees
Implement: None, just a hand that is being strengthened by Chakra so it would have a blue aura to it

JackCorsair

Aug 29, 2019
Show: Canaan
Characters: Canaan and Maria
Spanker: Maria
Spankee: Canaan
Expressions: Canaan is resigned to the spanking but also kind of amused by it, Maria is annoyed at Canaan for putting herself in danger, and for not taking the "punishment" seriously
Type: OTK sitting on chair, Canaan's hands are bound behind her back (her thumbs are tied together with a red string). Canaan's capris and panties are around her ankles.
Implement: Hairbrush

Aug 29, 2019
Show: Pokemon (Anime)
Charcters: May and Max
Spanker: May
Spankee: Max
Expression: May has an annoyed but smug look on her face as she's spanking him for running his mouth a bit while Max is embrassed/ whining at this 'unfair punishment'.
Type: Over one bent knee with May keeping a palm on Max's back and Max probably pounding on the ground with his fist.
Implement: Honestly probably hand would work but I like to imagine she has a hairbrush or a wooden spoon to spank him with.

PassionateShadow

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2019
www.patreon.com
Show: Yu yu Hakusho
Characters: Yuske and Botan
Spanker: Yuske
Spankee: Botan
Expressions: Yuske smug grin , Botan upset / complaining
Type: Leg locked on top of a building with lots of flailing

Gorillamp

Sep 11, 2019
Show: Tiger Mask W
Characters:
Spanker: Spring Tiger (Haruna Takaoka)
Spankee: Mother Devil
Expressions: Spring Tiger looks smug and triumphant, Mother Devil is complaining and embarrassed
Type: OTK, Mother Devil's hands on the floor
Implement: None, her hands enough

HarusStreit

Sep 13, 2019
Show: Wolf Children
Characters: Hana, Ame, Yuki
Spanker: Hana
Spankee: Yuki ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/a5/5d/aca55d2ee3eddb777c20d2639535ead6.jpg )
Spectator: Ame (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/cartoon-network-city-fanon/images/9/9a/Ame.png/revision/latest?cb=20180316013553)
Expressions: Yuki lightly crying with a fairly reddened bottom (bottom in foreground), Hana expressing sadness having to spank her sweet daughter. Ame watching quietly from the doorway, not noticed by the two.
Type: Bare Otk, either sitting on chair, or Japanese styled sitting. (https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2015/09/19/21/08/12/52605489_p0_master1200.jpg)
Implement: Simply hand

Last edited:

pippy-kun

Aug 29, 2019
Show: Rwby
Characters: Ruby Rose and Adam Taurus
Spanker: Adam
Spankee: Ruby
Expressions: Adam Smirking while ruby is throwing a tiny fit trying to scape but he's got her held firmly down.
Type: Over the shoulder her beating on his back some
Implement: None, just a hand while wearing his glove.

La Fay

Sep 5, 2019
Just had another idea

Show: Avatar: the last airbender
Characters: Azula and Ty-lee
Spanker: Azula
Spankee: Ty-lee
Expressions: ty-lee looks aroused and Azula looks very sadistic
Type: both girls are naked, Azula as ty-lee pinned at her knees with one of her legs while the other is under her hips, while grabbing her hair and pulling her head back with her left hand with her right in the air ready to come down on her red ass cheeks again
Implement: None, just a hand that perhaps has blue flicker of embers coming from it

Aug 29, 2019
Show: Persona 4 (anime)
Spanker: Chie Satonaka
Spankee: Yukiko Amagi
Expressions: Chie is almost laughing her ass off while Yukiko is dying of embrassment.
Type: Yukiko is on stomach on a bed with her lower half naked while Chie is on her back and slapping Yukiko's ass rapidly without a care in the world.
Implement: Hand